Saturday 21 May 2011

Not a fan....................Fan to be in the Future!

Why not a fan?
I am....
Here's the Thing. I understand the benefits.
Is it important to blog? I am not a big fan of blogging, per-se, but because everybody has told me I need to do it, I do it...

On a second thought,
I am just realizing that in blogging,if your heart's not in it, then your lack of enthusiasm will come across to your readers.Regarding what sort of content to put on my blog, that's another haywire deal i have to deal with,why don't i write about something i am passionate about? It needn't be navel-gazing or necessarily a rant i guess. So, i am looking at other blogs and work out what it is about them that i like. Are they funny, pithy, informative, contain good images, or have an interesting design? ,really a pain in the neck to insert all of these elements in my blog, nevertheless, i think this probably will help me find my voice. Haha!! I am still a novice in blogging world..hopefully this blog will teach me the real meaning of perseverance and who knows that blogging will be my new favourite hobby or addiction.

P/s :But I'd also stress that blogging is a long-term option. Arghhh!!!! Lol

Owh, i always felt like a spiderweb or spider when it comes to blogging..thats wha the picture all about

No comments:

Post a Comment